- A one-day intensive that will get your unconsciousness and intuition to finally work for you, rather than against you
- The chance to identify the hidden biases, thought patterns, and habits that sabotage your true potential
- A methodology based on over two decades of learning and working in the fields of behavioral economics, psychology, yoga, mindfulness, biohacking, and more
- Online or face-to-face workshops, depending on your preferences and abilities
Because of its holistic nature, the approach we take on during the Coaching Bootcamp is different than what you will find in most personal development books or working with other coaches and mentors. In one day, you will identify and challenge the unconscious patterns, biases, and beliefs that have been guiding your behavior and limiting your potential. You will develop a new way of seeing problems, set goals that are truly aligned with you and — most importantly — learn a new, more intuitive way of being and making decisions.
The result? A whole lot more clarity, confidence and inner peace.
What Awaits You
Coaching Bootcamp includes:
- One 90-minute online prep session.
- An in-depth diagnosis of your developmental needs.
- Three 90-minute Zoom sessions over the course of one day.
- One 90-minute session within two weeks of the Bootcamp.
The effects you can expect from the Bootcamp aren't based on empty promises but on neuroscientific and behavioral research, as well as personal growth methodologies that have been around for millennia.
The good news is that even though it took you your entire life to develop your thought and emotional patterns, the human brain learns and adapts quickly. This means that you can change in one day, if only such work is based on the right tools.
After the Bootcamp, your mind will learn a new way of approaching problems, challenges and everyday decisions. And once you experience this new way of being and making decisions, you won't be able to go back to your old habits.