Marketing & Sales
Optimize marketing strategy and tactics and effectively change consumer behaviors by better understanding their unconscious, irrational and automatic motives
- Effectively change consumer behaviors
- Optimize brand strategy and communication
- Develop persuasive messages
- Design products and services that build habits
- Design better customer experience
- Optimize point of sale activities
- Develop an optimal pricing strategy
- Optimize marketing research methodology and tools to better identify real purchasing motives and consumer insights
The human mind has limited information processing capabilities, and the more stimuli come our way, the faster these recourses become depleted. When this happens, we tend to make automatic, habitual decisions and to operate under the influence of cognitive biases. The ever-increasing amount of information and advertisements that target consumers means that more and more of their purchasing decisions are the result of these automatic and unconscious processes. Under these circumstances, basing your brand's strategy and communication on education, rational arguments, and consumer declarations will be ineffective.
Consumers don’t think how they feel. They don’t say what they think and they don’t do what they say.
Behavioral Economics in Marketing
Behavioral economics can be applied wherever we're dealing with people and their behaviors, so everywhere in marketing. The behavioral approach will help you to:
- Increase your brand and company's business effectiveness by developing ready-to-implement initiatives that use our unconscious, automatic, and often irrational decision-making tendencies.
- Better understand consumer purchasing motivates and their decision-making processes.
- Optimize your brand strategy, including marketing communication.
- Improve the process of identifying consumer insights.
- Map behavioral change barriers in a thorough, methodical way, including consolidating and organizing insights from the dozens or hundreds of marketing research projects you've done to date.
- Enhance sales activities.